For residents with diabetes, Regency provides comprehensive services, treatment and support. In addition to specialized treatments, comprehensive diabetes education is provided to encourage the individual and his or her family members to take an active role in the management of the disease.
- Physician-directed medical treatment
- Specialized insulin therapies
- Neuropathy treatment
- Wound care
- Specialized bariatric care and services
- Oral medication management
- Individual and family counseling and education
- Nutrition counseling and behavioral management
- Education of diabetic complications
- Amputation therapies
- Adaptive equipment training
Additionally, our care continues once a patient has been discharged home. Our unique Homeward Bound™ program provides additional support to ensure ongoing health and independence.