Regency’s Unique Homeward Bound™ Program
We believe our responsibility to short-term rehab patients continues even when patients leave our facility. That is why we have created Homeward Bound™, an innovative program designed to help make the transition back home as safe, simple and stress free as possible.
Every Regency Rehab™ patient is provided with a complimentary Geriatric Care Manager. This trained professional ensures that when someone returns home to the community or to an alternate level of care, he or she has access to the services and support needed for optimum recovery, security and independence.
Homeward Bound™ also employs a multidisciplinary team of community-based professionals to assist patients on many levels, including:
- Assessing the home environment and recommending modifications in order to ensure safety and convenience
- Ensuring all adaptive equipment is provided
- Coordinating with appropriate community services
- Monitoring in-home care providers
- Helping to obtain all available benefits and entitlements
- Providing additional personal care support